Effective date: 1 July 2020
Runn takes your data security and privacy seriously
We take the protection of your personal information and data very seriously and make every effort to keep your data safe from loss, unauthorized activity, or other misuse. We use the latest software, strive to apply critical security updates within 24 hours, work with industry best practices and provide security training to our technical staff.
How Runn keeps your data secure
- All data is transmitted to our systems via HTTPS encryption.
- Two-factor authentication via Google login.
- Runn maintains a secure cloud-based infrastructure hosted with Heroku. Our application and data is stored at their secure data centers in the USA.
- Heroku regularly undertakes third party penetration testing and vulnerability assessments. Read their full compliance regulations and certificates here.
- All passwords are encrypted in our system and can not be viewed by Runn staff.
- We restrict staff access to production data and ensure our staff use two-factor authentication to access Runn's systems.
- We adhere to coding best practices and all changes to Runn's software are checked by a second developer for any potential security issues.
- We provide security training to all our technical staff.
- Runn users can delete their Runn account and all information we hold about them.
- Our systems are closely monitored for any suspicious activity and we automatically lock accounts that may have been compromised.
- You can control what your users can see and do in Runn with nuanced access permissions.
- We are prioritising security updates, and are releasing any security patches as soon as practical (generally within 24 hours).
- We are running the latest version of software whenever possible.
- Credit card information is held by and processed by Chargebee which provides an extra layer of security around financial information. Read their compliance regulations here.
Additional optional security
We provide the option of additional security for enterprise customers at an additional cost.
- Data can be stored on an isolated system that contains only a single account.
- Audit of our system by a 3rd party security vendor.
- Encrypt all your data, including on our servers. (Note that this may impact performance and limit technical support)
How can I find out more information?
If you have any questions about security and how we are keeping your data safe, please reach out via the in-app chat or by sending us an email to email@example.com