Salary: $140,000 NZD
Location: Remote (min. 4h overlap with NZT)
Hours: Flexible, full-time or part-time
Benefits: 6 weeks holidays + 4 weeks sick/carer's leave + study days + more
We are looking for an experienced Product person to help improve the work-life of thousands of people whose time and talent are cared for within our core product Runn.
Our core product gets teams around the world on the same page with their project goals and ensures people are working on the right things at the right time, and no one is overworked. Or to put it simply, Runn organises projects and manages people's time better than anything else out there.
We're a small team of keen generalists, most of us play more than one role and we like it! Our structure is pretty flat and we give our people lots of ownership and trust.
Runn's product team is "full-stack", that means each person owns a opportunity/idea from inception to delivery to measurement. There is no handover, it's yours end to end.
The role is broad and it can a great opportunity for people who don't like to be put in a box, love variety and learning new things.
The perfect candidate
You've worked in a product management and design at a growing company and helped build their product and process.
You are keen to get involved early in a high-growth company and want your input to be valued and your work to strongly change and influence the product, customers, and business.
- Manage the product lifecycle - Take an opportunity/idea from discovery, research, scoping, design, build, release, measurement and iteration.
- Product Discovery - liaison with all areas of the business and customers helping to deliver a product roadmap.
- Customer Research - work directly with our customers to understand their needs and requirements, define and validate problems, document requirements and understand return on investment, working alongside stakeholders.
- Scoping & Solutions - document scope and solutions in collaboration with developers and stakeholders.
- Wireframe & Design - design wireframes, UX and high fidelity designs keeping in mind overall user experience in close collaboration with development. Get work ready for development.
- User testing & quality assurance - conduct user testing sessions with customers, review features before release to ensure requirements are met and the solution is beautiful, easy to use and something to be proud of.
- Release - development of onboarding experience for the feature, support documentation coordinate release plans with Marketing and Customer Success.
- Measurement - Define metrics of success and measure results. Understand success and failures of solutions and decide what's next.
We will provide training, support and time to develop the skills required to be able to undertake this entire process, we don't expect anyone to have done all these areas before, just experience in some areas and a desire to learn and try a new way of delivering amazing products.
- Solid experience in product design or UX research. At least 5 years, with a portfolio/case studies/research projects to match.
- Be fluent in different research methods and approaches, particularly interviews, surveys and user testing methods.
- Good leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Worked in an agile environment, quickly responding and adapting to change.
- Strong empathy towards customers and willing to be a strong customer advocate.
- Ready to step into a full-stack role, willing to learn the skills required.
- Experience with gathering requirements and customer feedback, and developing briefs and solutions.
- Strong team collaboration working with many other talented people across the organisation to deliver objectives.
- Flexibility between great feature design and fast development, knowing when to be quick and when to take time.
- Don't worry if you don't meet all the requirements, if this sounds like a role you would love then apply anyway!
- Must be able to legally work in New Zealand (required).
- Runn is building a company based on values: honesty, integrity, talent, beauty, collaboration and diversity.
- We have open and transparent salaries for all our staff. This is a senior role with a salary of $140,000 NZD per year.
- Strong benefits package, including 6 weeks paid leave, 4 weeks sick leave, access to extended unpaid leave, learning and development time each month, and more.
- Fully remote team with high flexibility in hours and location (including international) and fully paid for home office setup.
- Regular in-person catch ups and events.
- Advance your skills, learn new techniques, and be surrounded by a talented and supportive team.
- Thrive as you help us build a high-growth company to improve the work lives of thousands of people.
- Stress free work environment, no burn out, no overtime.
- View more about Runn on our careers page.
We keep things simple and value your time just as much as our own. There are no hoops to jump through, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself with a link to your resume and we'll take it from there.
We can get a lot of applicants for our roles, so take the time to look into Runn as a product and share why you think you'd be great for the role and how your experience relates.