Salary: $75,000 NZD
Location: Remote (min. 2h overlap with NZT)
Hours: Flexible, part-time
Benefits: 6 weeks holidays + 4 weeks sick/carer's leave + study days + more
Runn is looking for a part-time Customer Support Rep to work directly with our growing global customer base. You will be on the front lines, in charge of responding to inbound emails and live chat messages from our customers, ensuring they get a timely response and have an excellent experience with Runn and the app.
Most of our customers are based in North America or Europe, and ideally, we are looking at hiring in a timezone that has overlap with one or both of those geographies, as well as some overlap with New Zealand (2-4 hours).
- Respond to inbound customer requests using our live chat and email, escalating to other team members where needed.
- You have great communication skills and will use your own initiative and judgment to determine the best way to resolve a customer query - be it by email, scheduling a quick Zoom call to troubleshoot an issue, sending a screenshot or gifs, or a recorded video.
- Become an expert user of Runn - understand the product, pricing, systems, and processes - so you can provide guidance on features and best-practice setup.
- Help improve our current tools and processes.
- When you are not responding to customer calls, you’ll work on enhancing our training center, by writing help articles, FAQs, How-tos, and recording videos.
- Identifying customer needs and suggesting feature and product enhancements to our product development team.
- Analyze and report system problems to the Technology team. Keep customers up to date on any issues and follow up when issues are resolved.
- Support the Sales and Customer Success teams with producing training and onboarding materials.
- Other support activities, as required.
We will provide training, support and time to develop the skills required to be able to undertake this entire process, we don't expect anyone to have done all these areas before, just experience in some areas and a desire to learn.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service/support with a SaaS or other software product.
- Lots of energy and excitement about being part of the Runn community.
- Strong English communication skills - both written and spoken.
- Skilled problem-solver, who can clearly communicate and present problems and resolutions.
- Patience, kindness, and the ability to put yourself into our customer's shoes.
- Quick learner, can pick up new skills and concepts quickly.
- Experience with gathering requirements and customer feedback, and developing briefs and solutions.
- Bonus: Understanding of project management, capacity planning, having previously worked in an IT or services-based environment.
- Runn is building a company based on values: honesty, integrity, talent, beauty, collaboration and diversity.
- We have open and transparent salaries for all our staff. This is a junior role with a salary of $75,000 NZD per year.
- Strong benefits package, including 6 weeks paid leave, 4 weeks sick leave, access to extended unpaid leave, learning and development time each month, and more. This will be pro-rata based on your hours.
- Fully remote team with high flexibility in hours and location (including international) and fully paid for home office setup.
- Regular in-person catch ups and events.
- Advance your skills, learn new techniques, and be surrounded by a talented and supportive team.
- Thrive as you help us build a high-growth company to improve the work lives of thousands of people.
- Stress free work environment, no burn out, no overtime.
- View more about Runn on our careers page.