Salary: $140,000 NZD
Location: Remote (min. 2h overlap with NZT)
Hours: Flexible, full-time or part-time
Benefits: 6 weeks holidays + 4 weeks sick/carer's leave + study days + more
We are looking for a Business Development and Onboarding Manager who can take our sales and customer onboarding to the next level.
This is a high visibility role. You’ll nurture prospective customers who have initiated a trial with our SaaS software through all stages of the buying cycle and help us grow our customer base by managing and optimizing our pipeline, evaluating and segmenting accounts, and supporting our users to discover the value of Runn quickly through live product demonstrations and active sales and onboarding support.
The ideal candidate can deeply empathize with our customer’s pain points and will be able to take a consultative approach to demonstrate how Runn helps solve those problems and how Runn fits into the wider ecosystem of their tools and processes. Proficiency with Hubspot CRM is a must, familiarity with Intercom and other Sales and CS tools a plus.
This is a hybrid Sales & Customer Success role and can be a great opportunity for someone who doesn't like to be put in a box, loves variety, and learning new things.
You will report to the COO and closely collaborate with Customer Success, Product Development, and Marketing to help us achieve strategic account goals.
Most of our customers are based in North America or Europe, and ideally, we are looking at hiring in a timezone that has overlap with one or both of those geographies, as well as some overlap with New Zealand (2-4 hours).
- Research and qualify incoming leads and move multiple customer opportunities through the pipeline, simultaneously.
- Support our prospects and new customers to achieve success as they transition from Marketing leads to active users of Runn
- Maintain active engagement through compelling follow-up communications (written and verbal) designed to nurture client interest in Runn and maintain accurate and up-to-date information in our CRM.
- For our high-touch accounts, run live demos, onboarding and training sessions, and have regular follow-ups.
- For our low-touch accounts, work with other areas of the business to develop templates and automated email flows.
- Become an expert of Runn - understand the product, pricing, systems, and processes - so you can deliver demos and training, as well as provide guidance on features and best-practice setup.
- Provide regular reporting on prospecting, touch-points, pipeline value, and forecasts through our CRM.
- Work with the Marketing and Customer Success teams to develop sales support materials, such as e-books, implementation guides, sales demo decks, emails templates, etc., as needed.
- Work with the co-founders, Customer Success, and Product Development teams to complete RFIs/RFPs and proof of concepts, as needed.
- Work with the co-founders and other areas of the business to continuously improve your sales and customer success process and implement best practices.
- Suggest feature- and product enhancements to our product development team.
We will provide training, support and time to develop the skills required to be able to undertake this entire process, we don't expect anyone to have done all these areas before, just experience in some areas and a desire to learn.
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS software Sales or Customer Success role.
- Effective and excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with Hubspot CRM is a must, familiarity with Intercom is a plus.
- Experienced and skilled problem solver, who can clearly communicate and present problems and resolutions.
- Data-driven with the ability to use qualitative and quantitative insights in developing and driving customer engagement.
- Quick learner, can pick up new skills and concepts quickly.Pro-active self-starter, who can act independently, multi-task, and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Bonus: Previous experience in an IT or services-based environment, working in project delivery, business development, resource planning, or similar.
- Bonus: Experience working on a remote team.
- Bonus: Experience working at a high-growth start-up or scale-up.
- Runn is building a company based on values: honesty, integrity, talent, beauty, collaboration and diversity.
- We have open and transparent salaries for all our staff. This is a senior role with a salary of $140,000 NZD per year.
- Strong benefits package, including 6 weeks paid leave, 4 weeks sick leave, access to extended unpaid leave, learning and development time each month, and more.
- Fully remote team with high flexibility in hours and location (including international) and fully paid for home office setup.
- Regular in-person catch ups and events.
- Advance your skills, learn new techniques, and be surrounded by a talented and supportive team.
- Thrive as you help us build a high-growth company to improve the work lives of thousands of people.
- Stress free work environment, no burn out, no overtime.
- View more about Runn on our careers page.