Runn is a rapidly growing, venture backed B2B SaaS startup that helps organizations around the globe better plan and forecast the work and workload of their people and projects.
We believe in a world of work where people come first. We’re on a mission to flip the old world on its head and empower people to work and live their best lives, as we continue on our journey to place humans, wellbeing and technology at the heart of business success.
- We’re at an exciting step in our journey, having developed a best in class product and strong sales funnel with a transformative roadmap ahead.
- As our first dedicated sales hire in the business, you’ll work closely with our Founding and Customer Success teams as you connect Runn’s expanding product solutions with customers seeking better and more people-centric ways to get work done, growing our impact across global markets including North & South America and Europe.
Your role & objectives:
You’ll qualify and research new opportunities and engage with prospects as you manage the full inbound sales cycle to negotiate and close deals and achieve sales targets.
Deeply empathizing with our customer’s pain points, you’ll demonstrate how Runn helps solve those problems and fits into the wider ecosystem of their tools and processes.
There is huge scope for personal growth and driving results as you help us build the rocketship as we go. You’ll contribute your SaaS sales experience to bring our shared vision for sales success and growth to life as we build our sales capability, optimize the pipeline and grow our inbound sales processes and team.
- Drive the inside sales process - qualify leads, run product demos, sales nurture activities and close deals to convert our sales funnel & hit revenue growth targets.
- Build long term relationships with new prospects and work with the Customer Success team to identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Collaborate with the team to improve data-driven, repeatable, measurable sales processes.
- Assist in building sales enablement through developing impactful tools, establishing inbound lead requirements & nurturing cross-functional collaboration with a view towards holistic customer success and company growth.
- Translate market needs into actionable feedback so the Product and Customer Success teams can build out and adapt the product roadmap
What you’ll need for success:
- Customer-centric sales drive at your core; you lead with active listening, great communication and empathy to develop solutions and segmentation strategies to close deals
- Data-driven, you’re someone who uses data, tools and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions
- Agile, resourceful and resilient as you work towards great outcomes
- Team-minded at heart, you love to help others succeed as you cultivate a positive, inclusive and growth-minded sales culture while working towards holistic success
- Driven, process-oriented, and effective while working at pace; you have well-defined sales systems and habits to help you get results
- Curious learner and adventurer who is passionate about technology, creating impact and forging new ways to improve the way we work in a remote-first ecosystem
- 5+ years relevant B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Transparent and generous pay across all levels including automatic annual pay increases
- This is an intermediate level position with an OTE of $125,000 CAD
- Generous leave and benefits that includes health & insurance package, 6 weeks paid leave, 4 weeks paid sick leave, access to extended unpaid leave and learning & development time each month
What you’ll experience when working at Runn:
- A values-led and people-first company that values transparency, inclusion, adventure and a desire to help you live your best life
- Global HQ is New Zealand and we’re scaling our team as a remote-first organization around the world with teams in Canada, the US and Europe
- Flexibility to help you work when, where and how you do your best work (with options for a fully-paid at home work set-up or a co-working allowance)
- A supportive, high-trust and empowering environment where you can grow your skills and bring your ideas and full-self to work
- A remote-first work environment committed to cultivating a great culture and in-person meet ups and collaboration.
Do you share our belief that old maps don't take us to new places?
After a career-defining role with a high-growth company where you’ll be part of building global sales capability from the ground up? Want to help grow our impact and improve the work lives of thousands of people? Yes?! Then don’t delay - get in touch now!
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Tell us about you and what drives you in the world, and why you believe you are the person we need in this role.